Friday, September 14, 2007

First Post

This blog will have several purposes.

  1. A place to sort out and make known my political views.
  2. A place to show my support for various candidates from local, state and national levels.
  3. A place to have civilized debate on issues and candidates.

There are a few things I know that will happen here. You will probably disagree with many things I write here. I will probably disagree with many of the things I write here. Candidates will probably disagree with many of the things I write here.

I will try to post here at least a couple of times a week. It may be more, it may be less.

I will try to moderate and reply to comments in an orderly fashion. (Don't go ballistic if your comment does not show up for a day or two.)

About me: I am a married father of two living and working in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia. About a year and a half ago I quit a very nice paying tech job because the commute was becoming too long and I wanted to spend more time with my family and see what was going on it the area.

Well, that is enough for the first post. I guess I will try to post tomorrow with some political fun.

No comments: